Double Rider Iconic Style Double Brest Waxed Washed Lambskin Leather Jacket
Model # ES-500
- PAKISTAN sourced, hand Craft, light weight, Full Aniline Napa Lambskin Leather
- This Luxury Style Leather Jacket Available in Sheepskin Leather, Buffalo Leather, Goatskin
- Leather, Cowhide Leather, Split Leather and Horse Hide Leather ETC as per customer
- Available in all colors.
- Traditional EURO STUFF®styling
- Professional Fitting .
- Large back panel design,
- Asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection.
- 100% Silk/Satin Quilted lining with 75/Gram Padding. Available lining’s in: Cotton, Polyester, Viscose as per Customer
- Front Double zipper for size adjustment and Rich Look .
- 3 external zippered pockets .
- 1 internal pocket
- 100% Original YKK Zipper.
- Snap down lapels, Classic Style collar and shoulder epaulets
- leather trimmed inside breast pocket (on left side)
- Silver tone and brass tone hardware
- Traditional zippered sleeve cuffs
- Stitch : Fine Thread stitching
- Designing Facility Available for Men or Women in Tailor Made Custom Size.
- Perforated Leather also Available
- Available Embroidered Logos of any design.
- We offer Buyers PRIVATE BRAND/ COMPANY LABEL INSIDE.
- Snap-closed epaulets
- Customized specification and fit
- Size spec chart
- Perfect for Motorcycle Riding & Fashion Clothing for Fall Season 2016-17
Lambskin Leather History & Care :
EURO STUFF ® uses the best, highest quality Lambskin Leather to make the Luxury High end Quality Jacket Lambskin is a very soft, luxurious leather. Its natural lightweight layers give it a distinctive, velvety touch,
With a little extra care, lambskin is very wearable and the ultimate luxury. Lambskin Leathers Incredibly soft to touch with a gorgeous appearance, Lambskin Leather is undoubtedly one of the most popular and sophisticated leathers on the market. It is known for its velvety smoothness that almost craves a woman’s touch. However, being as baby soft and smooth as it is, there is really no wonder why this delicate material is also a magnet for flaws. This fragile, tender leather requires utmost upkeep to ensure it is in tip top condition. The Lambskin Leather’s proper care will give you many years of wear.
Tips for Handling Lambskin Leather:
-This fragile leather should be handled with extreme caution, out of harms way. Keep it away from things that may stain or dent the leather.
-Use a dry cloth to wipe. Do not use water, as this will result in water marks.
-Seek professional help with stubborn stains and blemishes.
EURO STUFF® is also your right choice if you are tired of supply delays and inconsistent product quality. All you need to do is just give us a try and you will never look back.
We like to thank all our Clients for their patronage, expressing their unwavering faith they have on us.