Rules for advertising
Duplicates: It is not allowed to place ads with the same item or job in more then one region. Delete the old ad before you place the new one.
Marketing: Pure marketing is not allowed.
Private ad: You have to be 18 years old to post an ad on Tradesialkot.com.
Company ad: Only for Pakistan registered companies.
Services: Services offered or wanted must follow applicable law and regulations.
Ad text: Write a decent, clear title and a relevant text. Add additional information, such as size, color, and age. Mention the possible errors or omissions.
Language: Only ads in English are allowed.
Categories: The right thing in the right place, makes it easier to both buy and sell. If you don’t know to which category your item belongs, take a look at the site or ask our customer service
Only one item per ad: It is not allowed to place more than one vehicle or property in a single ad, except if they are to be exchanged (e.g. 2 for 1).
Links: No links in ad text or in pictures.
Pictures: Take lots of pictures from different angles. Many advertisements with pictures attract more attention. Company logotypes are not allowed.
Pirated goods and Illegal items: It is not allowed to advertise pirated goods. Ads featuring goods that are prohibited from sale according to Pakistan law are not allowed.
Rules for pets and animals: Animals traded on Tradesialkot.com must follow Pakistan law & regulations.
Illegal items: Ads featuring goods that are prohibited from sale according to Pakistan law are not allowed. For a list with examples of illegal products,
Offensive content: Ads or images that can be perceived as offensive to individuals, ethnic groups or public figures are not allowed.
Prohibited goods and services: You are not allowed to sell some goods and services on Tradesialkot.com.
Disclaimer: Tradesialkot.com reserves the right to adjust the ad heading to fit these rules. Ad texts may not be copied from other ads, these are protected under copyright laws.
Terms and conditions
This Web Site (“Tradesialkot.com or Tradesialkot.biz”) is a service provided by Sialkot Chamber of Commerce, subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions set forth below. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the Tradesialkot.com.
Advertiser/users are solely responsible for ensuring that advertising content(s), including text, images, graphics, video (“Content”) submitted and uploaded for inclusion on the Tradesialkot.com is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Tradesialkot.com & SCCI assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content, including any kind of goods, services or jobs advertised.
The advertiser/user guarantees that his or her Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. Advertiser/user agrees to release Tradesialkot.com & SCCI from all obligations, liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use the service, on any theory of liability and any legal grounds, including for any damage or costs.
Advertisers agree that their Content can be presented through Tradesialkot.com’s partner sites under the same terms and conditions of Tradesialkot.com.
Copyright: Advertisers grant Tradesialkot.com & SCCI a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
Disclaimer: Tradesialkot.com & SCCI assume no responsibility for the use of the Tradesialkot.com and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from the Tradesialkot.com and the Content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in Tradesialkot.com, (c) the unavailability of the Tradesialkot.com or any portion thereof, (d) your use of Tradesialkot.com, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Tradesialkot.com.
Watermarks: All images are watermarked, preventing the images to be used for other purposes without the prior consent of the advertiser.
Safety and images: Tradesialkot.com reserves the right to change the title of the Content, for editorial purposes. Tradesialkot.com also reserves the right not to publish images that are irrelevant to the content, or images that violate the rules of Tradesialkot.com.
Personal: Tradesialkot.com has the right to cooperate with authorities in any case in which the Content violates the law. The identity of advertisers or buyers may be determined for example by an ISP. IP addresses may be registered in order to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions defined for this service. For advertisers located abroad
Tradesialkot.com to reserve the right to add the words “Warning: Ad was placed from abroad” in your Content. Tradesialkot.com reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the right to block access to Tradesialkot.com & SCCI and its features.
Indemnification: Advertisers/users agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tradesialkot.com & SCCI, its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Conditions, including negligent or wrongful conduct, by advertisers/users or any other person accessing the Tradesialkot.com.
Modifications: Tradesialkot.com & SCCI reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Tradesialkot.com. You are responsible for regularly reviewing of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Tradesialkot.com shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Governing Law: Tradesialkot.com is operated under the laws and regulations of Pakistan. Advertisers/users agree that Pakistani courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim relating to the use of Tradesialkot.com.
- Natural products (vitamins, fat burners and any kind of tablets with similar content)
- Kamasutra books
- Protein drinks (bodybuilding)
- Massage, therapies, tarot, psicologysts (psychiatrists are sent to unsolved for your approval)
- Looking for partners, friends, lost items/people/animals, volunteer jobs, people to play music in band (non pro) or play a match…
- Paypal or similar (ok as payment methods but not to sell the accounts)
- Food and drinks (included the ones for animals)
- Cigarettes (included the electronic ones)
- Beauty treatments with hydraulic acid
- Phone lines (sim cards on their own included)
- Work from home, MLM, commission only jobs, catalogue sales
- Teeth whitening kits and related
- Pirated goods
- Animals to be consumed
- Exotic animals
- Products that are located outside the country
- Models in underwear or swimming costumes
- Vehicles that didn’t go through customs (non dédouanées)
- Crude oil and all of its products, i.e. petrol, diesel, gas, kerosin and similar
- Health and Beauty Products except Perfume
- Used undergarments
- Vehicle registration documents
- Used contact lenses
- E-mail addresses or any other data bases
- Offensive propaganda
- Mobile Phone Numbers
- Personal Messages/Greetings/Announcements
- Reunion Events
- Multi Level Marketing(MLM)
- Single Level Marketing Strategies
- Herbal Medications
- Ayurvedic and Homeopathy
- Black magic services and related
- Any kind of loan and financing
- Insurance Plan and Medical Card
- Used breast pumps, baby bottles, feeding cups, napkins, pacifier
- Adult sex toys
- Sex toys and sex anime
- Health and supplements for pets
- Massage and Spa-treatment
- Freelance Models
- Domestic help
- Matchmaking and Dating Service
- Tattoo Services
- Looking for Agents/Dealers/Supplies/Distributors
- Quick get-rich schemes
- Currencies, bills from any country currently valid or in circulation. Includes falsified money and any product for the manufacturing or copying of financial instruments.
- Any financial instrument including bank accounts, credit cards, funds, checks, loans, credit lines. Any article designed to obtain and / or store credit or debit card data. Also includes databases with credit or debit card numbers or any other information of private nature.
- Stolen or smuggled property and goods.
- Illegal substances and products aimed at producing, modifying, consuming illegal substances. Anabolics and steroids. Drugs. Medicine or any pharmaceutical article under prescription.
- Plants and animals threatened by extinction. Organs, residues or parts of animals. Fur from threatened animals.
- All kinds of explosive items and materials, including petrol unless is sold by an authorized company. Fireworks, gunpowder etc. This includes training manuals on how to build bombs or explosives.
- Guns and ammunition (also forbidden their accessories) and soft air guns. Weapons and related items such as ammunition, bullets, silencers, converters, kits, flame throwers, etc.
- Decorative swords like katanas, swiss knives, and paintball guns are allowed.
- Obtaining free Wifi by cracking passwords from other networks.
- Articles considered part of the historical heritage.
- Any article related with hacking and cracking.
- Satellite and cable television decoders without proper distribution authorization. Antennas from satellite TV providers. Software that allows the decoding of transmission signals from satellite or cable TV.
- All types of items that violate copyright laws, patents, trademarks, industrial designs or models and trade secrets.
- Identity documents such as birth certificates, driver’s licenses, passports, visas, etc. or items for the production of such documents.
- Human organs or body parts trade (blood, kidneys, liver parts or any other kind) or human waste.
- Any items related to pedophilia, child pornography, naked children or in any way involving minors.
- Products that violate any applicable export- or re-export control laws or international conventions and sanctions, or other similar legislation, with respect to, for instance, non-permitted purposes, persons or countries.
- Other items that may be deemed offensive or may harm SCM Ventures and tradesialkot.com.
- Children trade
- Any material that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Any information that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or misinformative.